|Bedroom type:||Apr to Jan||Feb 2018 onwards|
|Superior double / twin||£90||£95|
|Standard double/ twin||£78||£80|
Prices are per room and include a full Scottish Breakfast. Price includes all taxes with no additional charge applied for credit card transactions. Three of our standard rooms are available for single occupancy with a £10 per night discount. However, restrictions may apply to one night stays in our peak summer season and bank holidays. Single travellers are welcome to stay in our superior rooms but will be charged at the full room rate.
We offer a 10% discount on low season rates (October to March) for stays of 3 to 7 nights.
We will never ask for payment in advance via email or use online agents such as Booking.com, Airbnb or Expedia etc. All our bookings are made direct through this website using the Book Online tool (Free to Book) or by contacting us direct.
Terms and conditions:
- Normal check in time is 3.00 pm – 10.00 pm
- Check out time is 10.00 am
- Credit/debit card details reserve rooms only with payment requested on departure. We do not accept payments via Paypal, cheque or money transfer.
- We operate a strict no smoking and no vaping policy inside the property
- Craiglinnhe House does not have family rooms and consequently we do not accommodate children of 12 years old and under. Children 13 years and over are welcome but must occupy a room of their own at the appropriate rate. Occupancy is strictly single or double occupancy and we reserve the right to cancel any reservation where occupancy would exceed this. We do not allow travel cots to occupy rooms.
- We are not able to accommodate pets
- In the event of a cancellation or curtailment of the original booking being made within 14 days of the arrival date, the total accommodation cost is chargeable unless we are able to re-let the room(s). We recommend all our guests have appropriate travel insurance to cover curtailment or cancellation charges. Please read our full terms and conditions for further details (pdf)
- One night bookings are subject to availability and by prior agreement. Requests to curtail reservations to a one night stay may lead to cancellation of the entire booking.
Please be aware of the following before booking:
As Craiglinnhe is not well served by public transport, we would strongly advise that guests have their own transport to make the most of their stay. Taxi services are rare within the region and may not be readily available.
Craiglinnhe House is a characterful property perfect for couples and older children. Owing to the age of the property there are aspects of the house – gaps in the bannister for example – which would create health and safety concerns for guests travelling with young children, with this in mind, we have made the decision not to accept children under 13 years of age.